Darrah Electric Company was founded in 1960 as a manufacturer of high quality D.C. Power Supplies for the plating and metal fishing industry. Darrah was in need of a new system to schedule their shop floor resource. The issue was to support all the company’s scheduling functions, from resources assignements to overload identification.
Darrah Electric Company is a manufacturer of high quality DC Power Supplies for the plating and metal fishing industries.
To support all the company’s scheduling functions, from resource assignments to overload identification.
PlannerOne© Resource Planner
Accent Software, USA
- Order to shipping time reduced by 20%;
- Inventory on hand reduced by $150 000;
- Past due orders reduced to less than 10%;
- Labor costs significantly reduced;
- Confidence in system data increased;
- Customer satisfaction increased
Our biggest savings is in labor cost on the shop floor. We have cut out extra labor steps. Our production can now be prioritized to manufacture just what needs to be manufactured now.Mike Darrah, Vice President of Operations